Depending on the length of your script, I can usually record and deliver your audio recording within a matter of hours. 24 hours maximum. Of course recording Audiobooks and audioguides take longer.
What accent do you have? What accents can you do?
We normally speak Swedish without any accent. We can also record in “göteborgska”, “värmländska” eller ”småländska” if needed.
Yes, we can connect free of charge via Skype or Phone patch, at a small additional cost so you can ‘sit in’ on the recording from a distance.
We record Voice overs for TV and Radio commercials, Corporate promos, Elearning and educational courses, Museum and travel guides, Documentaries, Cartoon dubbing for feature films and television series, video games, phone on-hold messages and audiobooks.
Our studio is set up with industry standard gear:
• Microtech Gefell with Neuman membrane Mic
• Universal audio Apollo Twin
• Available via Skype or Phoneline for live connections
• Genelec 8040 A Monitors
• Soundproofed Vocal Booth
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, within 30 days from the purchase date, we will fully refund the cost of your order.
I am working on a not-for-profit production and I need a voice over. What is your policy regarding fees?
We very much welcome the opportunity to work with NGOs, charitable organizations / foundations and not-for-profit /educational and student productions. We are happy to provide our services pro bono (without any charge). Just ask – it’ll be a pleasure!
You will not be billed until you are 100% happy with the recording.
I charge fees based on the length of your script and how the audio will be used. If it is a long elearning or audiobook project, a fee per word or per finished hour of audio can be arrived at. You can either let me know your budget for your recording (don’t be shy, I can take it!) or ask me for an immediate quote.
You can check out the samples here on this site and feel free to send us part of your own script and I’ll record a made-to-measure audition with no charge.
No, the price you are given includes any necessary corrections or retakes. You will not be charged until you’re 100% happy with the recording. If there are then subsequent changes to the script or directions made by you, a small fee may apply.
We live in a town called Jönköping in the south of Sweden, where thanks to modern technology, I record for clients all around the world.
This policy covers how your personal information is used. I take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. Your information will not be sold or redistributed to anyone.
We accept payments via Paypal or Bank Transfer
• Editing. We can edit your recorded material. We are a trained professional in editing and producing radio and tv commercials, company film, e-learning etc.
• Mastering. We can master and process your audiofile for the best clarity and volume on any media such as TV, Radio, Internet and such. Please have a look at www.audiotome.se for more information
• Translation and Proofreading. We work with a number of excellent translators and can advise you to get the most out of your script.
• Foreign Language Voice Over Artists. If you need a foreign language version of your script just ask. We work regularly with top VO artists from all over the world. Please see www.voicetome.com